Have you scheduled an online video session with Free Range Psychiatry? Below are some helpful tips and instructions for accessing our secure video services:
1) Find a quiet place (whether it be in your home or office or elsewhere), where you can be free from distractions and have some privacy during your session.
2) Decide whether you are going to use a desktop computer, laptop computer or smart phone, and test it out in advance. As a reminder, you need a computer or smart phone with a webcam, microphone, speaker and an internet connection with at least 750kb/s download and upload speeds.
3) If you are using a smart phone, make sure you have a tripod or another way to prop up your phone – otherwise your hand may get tired from holding the phone during your session.
4) If you are using an iPad or iPhone, you can download the doxy.me mobile app in the Apple App Store. If you are using an Android device, you can simply access the doxy.me site from a Chrome browser. Click here for detailed instructions.
4) If you are using a computer, make sure you are using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser – doxy.me will not work with Safari.
5) We recommend that you do a test run and access the doxy.me site prior to your first appointment. To check in and access your appointment with Dr. Campbell, go to: https://doxy.me/doctorcampbell
6) Your browser may prompt you to allow doxy.me to use your microphone and or camera – simply click “accept.”
7) When it’s time for your appointment with Dr. Campbell, we recommend that you check in at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, so that your session can begin right on time.